From the desk of Ryan Flower:
Getting a chance to play Mr. Mom for 2 weeks with Shaye was an unbelievable experience. Not only did I prove that Shaye was the best behaved baby on the planet, a fact that I was confident of before. I was able to further appreciate the amazing job that Bethany had done raising her to this point. Since Shaye does such a great job staying on schedule, I was able to maximize my time with her, while comfortably squeezing in some conference calls and work. I am not sure I could do this for more than a few months, but I am extremely thankful for this special time with her.
Even though I am a very hands on Dad, this ended up being a great chance for Shaye and I to further bond. Plus, it was great to see Bethany come home from work and instantly want to start playing with Shaye. That is how I had been feeling since I had gone back from work, but it was great to see Bethany experience that as well, since she was able to spend entire days with Shaye to that point. Shaye is truly loved and we are very grateful for each day we get to spend with her.
I can't wait for our parents to have similar experiences, since they start babysitting her this week. What will be most fun is seeing Bethany and I fight over who gets to hold her and kiss her once we both get home from work!
7 Day High Protein Diet Meal Plan
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment