It was our first baseball game of the season on Thursday night. I went to 3 Angels games last year and we lost all of them. That is a rarity so I was beginning to think it was me. Luckily, this time it was a different experience. We sat in Ryan’s company seats which are about 15 rows up from the field, between home plate and 3rd base. We were supposed to go with two of his co-workers, but one flaked last minute so it was just the three of us – me, Ryan, and Sean Mackey (the GM from Vegas). I love the night games versus the scorching hot day games. Since I’m not exactly in the beer or soda game these days, I went to town on some unsalted peanuts. Seriously in a matter of 4 innings, the bag was gone (see picture below)! Ryan was impressed. Sean is a die hard Red Sox fan so it was nice to silence him for a game and let our Angels be the stars. Detroit actually made it close at one point, but we overcame in the end, 10-5. Finally the curse is broken!
7 Day High Protein Diet Meal Plan
1 day ago


1 comment:
Looks like a great time... love the peanuts shot!!! Maybe the next time I'm in town this summer we can go to a game!
Post a Comment