We ventured to the county park, a whole 1.4 miles from our house. It's amazing that we've never been there before considering how huge this park is and how much there is to do! From hiking trails, to picnic areas, to train rides, to pony rides, horse rentals, a zoo, paddle boats, bike rentals, etc., it's a great family park. Shaye will have fun checking out all of the OC Regional Parks as she gets older. I heard that an annual pass is $45 per car which may be a good deal considering the cost is $5 per car on weekends, $2 on weekdays. Here's some more info on the parks: http://www.ocparks.com/regionalparks/
7 Day High Protein Diet Meal Plan
1 day ago


1 comment:
I've heard about that park before but didn't realize it had so much either! I'm sure you guys will be spending lots of time there now with so much to do and so many kids for her to check out!
Post a Comment