Monday, April 18, 2011

Camera, what camera?!

Yes, we are THOSE parents. I have never been a good picture taker. I never remember to bring my camera anywhere and I don't enjoy the responsiblity of having to take pictures. However, I LOVE looking at them and having the memories. Ryan is somewhat good about snapping photos on his iPhone, but they just don't come out well and they have to be emailed to be saved. So, I am vowing to be a better parent and capture more of my child's precious moments. The camera is actually charged (novel idea) and I am going to bring it with me! I'll even prove it to you on this blog.

1 comment:

Kara Bowdish said...

I'm terrible about it too! Most all our pics of O are on our phones! I'm hoping to get a nice, new camera from Matt for my bday to encourage me to take more pics!